New Hampshire, known as the Granite State, is in the northeast part of America. The Granite State was one of the original thirteen colonies of the U.S.A. The state is known for its quarries and granites formations – that is why it is called the Granite State. It has an exceptional location border by the Atlantic Ocean and Canada. The state has many cities where you can make your home. But to help you make your choice more comfortable. We have for your best New Hampshire cities for young professionals in 2021. To make your move to New Hampshire more comfortable, learn ways you can help your movers.
First on the list of best New Hampshire cities for young professionals in 2021 is Portsmouth
Portsmouth in Rockingham County, New Hamshire, has a population of about 21,000. It has a rich history. The first mentioning of the area date back to the early 1600s. Portsmouth has many things to offer:
- One of the reasons Portsmouth is one of the best New Hampshire cities for young professionals in 2021 – is the history. There are many historical houses still standing in this small town. The homes are now museums, and visitors are allowed. These old homes give the city a rustic feel.
- The town has an active port. You can walk on the banks. And if you feel like starting a new hobby, you can always fish.
- The art scene in Portsmouth is vibrant. The community supports local artists, and they can make a living from their occupation. The foremost source of income for many artists is tourists. Tourists come to the city because Portsmouth is a beautiful coastal town.
- No matter what part of the city you are in, the beach is close to you.
- Forget about the traffic. You can reach any place in Portsmouth without losing your nerves in never-ending traffic.
- Over 50% of adults over 25 in Portsmouth have a higher education.
- Many of the residents of Portsmouth own their homes.
- The best information for young professionals the median salary in Portsmouth is higher than the national average.
As you can see, Portsmouth has many benefits for young professionals and they move here with Fit 2 Move professionals fast and completely stress-free.
Dover, New Hampshire
Let’s move on to Portsmouth’s neighbor Dover. Dover is a city in Strafford County with a population of about 31,000. The most exciting part of Dover is the downtown area on The Cochecho River. Many of the residents gather there, visit shopping centers and eat out in many restaurants. The cost of living in Dover is higher than the national average. However, the cost of living in Dover is not a problem for its residents. People in Dover earn more. The median home income is approximately 71 000, which is higher than the national average.
The city has experienced significant growth in population in recent years. Because of the rise in population, the price of homes is rising and is high than the national average. Yet, this isn’t stopping young professionals from coming to Dover. Many young people come here looking for jobs and a place to start a family. Dover is a family-friendly city with a crime rate lower than the national average. In addition, Dover’s school system is excellent. With three elementary schools: Horne Street Elementary School, Garrison Elementary School, Woodman Park Elementary School. One middle school – Dover Middle School, and one high school – Dover High School. The advantages of moving to Dover, NH, are endless. When you move to Dover, make sure to make your home sustainable.
Final on the list of best New Hampshire cities for young professionals in 2021 is Lebanon.
Lebanon is a city in western New Hampshire in Grafton County. As of the 2010 census, it has a population of about 13,000. What sets Lebanon apart from Portsmouth and Dover is the cost of living. Lebanon is the first city on the list that the cost of living is lower than the national average. The cost of living is even lower than in New Hampshire. Over 90% of people in Lebanon have at least a high school diploma. And over 50% of the adult population in Lebanon have a bachelor’s degree. Educated peers are what drive young professionals to Lebanon. We also have to mention that the median household income is lower compared to Portsmouth and Dover. The two starts of Lebanon are:
- The first start is the Dartmouth–Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC). DHMC is the only medical center in all of New Hampshire.
- The second start of Lebanon is the Geisel School of Medicine. The Geisel School of Medicine is unique because it is the graduate medical school of Dartmouth. Dartmouth is one of the Ivy League schools that offer the best possible education to its graduates.
Lebanon has many possibilities for a young professional. When you finally move to Lebanon, NH, make sure to reuse your moving materials.
Let’s learn how to move to one of the b est New Hampshire cities for young professionals in 2021
We are going to help you have a relocation you will enjoy. Local New Hampshire movers will deal with all parts of the relocation to any town in New Hampshire. Let them plan out your move, and you won’t have to worry about time and your items getting damaged. They will pack you and finally unpack you when you arrive in any of the three cities in New Hampshire we recommended to you. With them, the relocation is a stress-free process.
There are many suitable cities for young professionals in New Hampshire. It is a big state with distinct towns with unique charms and opportunities. But we hope that our list of Best New Hampshire cities for young professionals in 2021 will please you. Good luck with your relocation!