When we think about travels, what excites our thoughts are some particular and specially experienced moment. These special feelings can evoke new tastes, smells, new colors, scenes, and people. It is the same case with moving. Once you feel how many new feelings a move of a few miles can bring you, traveling and moving will become your new passion. When you start to search for a new place to go, in most cases you are looking for something which excites the adrenalin. Capital cities are the centers of economy and development, but also entertainment. About Austin, Texas, you can find many interesting things, but there are so many more facts about Austin you probably didn’t know.
The state capital of Texas
It is the capital city of the U.S. state of Texas, as well as the seat and largest city of Travis County and the second-most-populous state capital city. The city has a lot of great parks, river access, hike, and bike trails. Austin is known for its incredible music, delicious restaurants and food trucks, excellent university, and vibrant tech scene. It is a perfect city for people who love the outdoors and warm weather. Austin is a moderately expensive place to live, but it also has comparably high wages to offset the cost of living.
You can move here from any part of the country, any time. You will be welcomed in this city. These are some facts that you can find easily but there are some facts about Austin you probably didn’t know.
Attractions that will attract you
If you want some fun, after you move here, don’t forget to visit one of the most popular events in Austin :
- “Balloons over Horseshoe Bay Resort” festival is a visual treat. It takes place just 54 miles from Austin each spring and the festival brings over 20 balloons and a variety of vendors and entertainers.
- One of the best views in Austin is the Oasis on Lake Travis, also known as the “Sunset Capital of Texas and a restaurant on the western edge of Austin. You can enjoy spectacular sunset views while dining.
- At Hamilton Pool Preserve, one of the best secrets in Austin visitors can swim in a natural pool surrounded by pristine, lush nature. This is a scenic natural swimming pool in a canyon below a 50-ft waterfall, surrounded by a grotto. Natural beauties are a great reason to move somewhere. State to State Move should be with a strong reason, and this is the valid one.
- Be prepared for food. You have to try Franklin Barbecue’s mouthwatering brisket, pulled pork, and other smoked meats. For some of the best home-cooking find The Shady Grove, a restaurant placed underneath the shade of a tall pecan grove. While food trucks are common in most cities these days, Hey Cupcake!’s sleek Airstream trailer is the original. Everyone is in line up to try some creamy, fluffy, and yummy treats.
- Live music is the essence of Austin. You have to Sixth Street also known as “Dirty Sixth.” The area has countless colorful bars, restaurants, performers, and music venues but on weekends it becomes pedestrian. Broken Spoke is a dance hall and it offers live music, dance lessons, chicken-fried steak, and beer. It is always crowded here, so you are never going to be alone in Austin if you move here.
Make a good decision
This is reason enough to move here, and there is so much more in Austin to see and experience. You can find a place to stay here and some affordable, beautiful and available apartment or a house. The big advantage of this town is that you can easily find a safe place for your stuff, storages are a useful and a great thing to rent. You can find some great storage and successfully keep everything safe and secure before, during, or after you move. There will be enough space for you in this in here.
After this trip, you will be full of warm feelings and food of course. Your feet going to hurt you from a long walk and dancing all night. Your lungs will be full of fresh air and your soul will have some new memories to hug. This city will attract and enchant you, and you will want to stay here forever. You may have heard some things about this city, but surely there were some great facts about Austin you probably didn’t know.